Fancy Emerger on an Ahrex Curved Dry Fly. First fly I’ve tied since weeks…
After a year, I build a new rod. This time for nymph fishing using a Quickline blank from PacBay.
- Reel seat: Alps RA701
- Handle: made from 6mm cork discs
- Winding Check: TAC Titan
- Stripping Guide: PacBay SIC Ring N Bright – NSG12 / ID=8,3mm
- Guides: Recoil Single Foot
- Tip Top: Hardchrome Pacbay
- Thread: Fuji Ultra A in schwarz
- Metallic thread: ProWrap Metallic Ice Blue und Gun Smoke
- Finish: CMW
- Glue: UHU Endfest 300
I made some pictures of the building process and the finished rod.
The finished rod: