- Hook: Ahrex NS 122 Light Stinger size 4
- Body: UV Dubbing white, Polar Fibre white, sea blue and olive
- Eyes: 4,5 mm holo-yellow 3D eyes
- Flash: Krinkle Mirror Flash blue
- Resin: Bug Bond UV Resin Original and Lite
- Thread: Mono thread fine
I don’t know, when I’ve tied a small fly for the last time…must be months ago… the hands are a bit stiff, but I guess after some flies, it will be better…hopefully. :-)
This emerger was tied on a Daiichi 1130 # 14. Some Bug Bond Lite on a Polish Quill for the abdomen, Petitjean CDC and dubbing for the thorax and some Partridge as legs.