Normally, I use arctic fox hair for the tail of the Aspinator. I chanched the tail and tied Marabou in. The Marabou was mixed with a little bit of Hareline Ice Dub Minnow Back Shimmer Fringe (ufff! what a name!). Under the Marabou tail, I’ve tied in some short fluoro fibre to give the soft tail more support to hinder the tail wrapping around the hook.
Yes, I also got a YouTube-Channel… 🙂
I like Vimeo, but I must admit, the search funktion on YouTube works better…so I will upload my videos there, too. It starts small, but I’m planning to do more videos in the future and to improve the quality every time (subscribing, thumbs up and comments are highly appreciated).
- Hook: Ahrex Nordic Salt Light Stinger #4
- Weight: Lead Wire
- Tail: Mallard, SLF Saltwater Dubbing, CDC
- Antenna: Krystal Flash and Fluoro Firbe
- Eyes: Mono Eyes (selfmade)
- Body: SLF Saltwater Dubbing
- Legs: CDC and Spey Hackle twisted in Dubbing Loop
- Back: Spey Hackle Fibres
- Head: Flashabou Mirage