Tungsten Bead Caddis Pupa. This Pupa looks quite natural, but it is not to complicated to tie.
- Body: Stretch Flex colored with marker pens
- Legs: Pheasant
- Wings: Pheasant
- Wing Case: Pheasant
- Thorax: Siman Peacock Dubbing brown
- Weight: Tungsten Bead black
- Hook: Demmon Fly Hook DGE 300 BL
This is a good all around nymph to imitate caddis pupa. The vague looking nymph seems eatable to the fish. It’s a nice combination of a semi-transparent body and the mix of cdc, soft fibres and the dubbing mix of natural hare’s ear and ice dub. Not to flashy. Just that kind of nymph I personally like to fish.
The tying steps are self-explanatory, I guess. So here are just the materials.
If you got questions, just feel free to ask.
- Hook: Tiemco 2488 #12
- Weight: Tungsten bead
- Body: greenish-yellow strands of a present bag, Polish Quill olive, Bug Bond Lite
- Wing: CDC Puff from Troutline
- Legs: Fibres of a Hen Hackle
- Thorax: Dubbing Mix Hare’s Ear and Ice Dub, secured with Bug Bond Lite